Suggested Mods

Discussions about Saturn Sky Accessories and Modifications

Suggested Mods

Postby mcse3232 » Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:22 pm

I think we'd all agree that the Saturn Sky Redline is one gorgeous car, as is. Otherwise we wouldn't lay down hundreds, if not thousands, of dollars just to be on the waiting list.
That said, after receiving my triple black redline last week (03.13.07), I started coming to sites like this. One of the links (pimpmysky.com) refers to the different type of mods that you can do to a Sky.
So I thought of posting a topic on here for you guys to reply to. What kind of mod would you make to a redline if you had the choice?

Mine, personally, would have to be changing the backlight of the odometer from that nasty, harsh yellow & amber combo to a much cooler, soothing blue.

Ideas?
mcse3232

Postby buzzard » Tue Mar 27, 2007 12:12 am

Nice post! I am definatly getting a CAI! I guess ill settle for the damn GM one cuase I dont wana mess with my warrenty. But I I have CAI on my tiburon GT and its allowed according to my dealership. Wasnt there some kinda law saying that you are allowed to do these mods with out hurting your warrenty for reasons of monopolizing?
buzzard
Stage 0

Postby mcse3232 » Thu Mar 29, 2007 10:58 pm

Interesting thought. I wish I had a more factual answer on the warranty question. But when I had asked my dealer if he knew of a guy to do the mod, he said he knew of someone. I would have thought that he would have brought up the warranty issue to me. But then again, I could be wrong.
mcse3232

Postby buzzard » Thu Mar 29, 2007 11:08 pm

we need some lawyers that like hi preformance cars
buzzard
Stage 0

Which Mod's would I like

Postby zegr81 » Fri May 04, 2007 11:16 am

Only had it a week and already tired of harsh back lite dash as well, my Audi RS6 has a subtle red dash which is great.

Also could use just a little throatier exhaust note, but don't want to lose the twin tips which fit the body so well.

Haven't looked much yet but Cold Air Intake was a definite no-no in Audi land, had to wait until out of warranty or risk the trouble of bi-turbo issues with them. Prehaps it varies from place to place.
zegr81

windshield surround

Postby jslays » Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:05 am

i have just had my windshield surround and front and rear emblems painted to match my black onyx paint. i am absolutely amazed at how much it compliments the overall look. just a suggestion. let me know if anyone would like a pic.
jslays

Jslays Pics

Postby Forever Young » Sat Sep 01, 2007 3:06 pm

I'd like to see pics of you mods. Could you post them?
Thanks! :D
Forever Young

Return to Saturn Sky Accessories and Modifications